Monday, August 30, 2010

ASSIGNMENT #2 :))

Your reflections/insights on your personal traits test...
Before I proceed to the main topic, let us define first what is personality?
For me personality is the mirror of our soul, our personality represents what we are and especially who we are, a person’s personality describes his or her actions, the way an individual thinks and acts in a certain situations and even in determining for our problems or difficulties in life we also use our personalities.Every child is born with an exceptional set of personality traits. It is made up of characteristic pattern of thoughts, feelings and behaviors that make a person unique, personality arises from within the individual or the person and remain fairly consistent throughout life.
“Personality is a solid core of traits reflecting the unique essence of a particular human being.”
This quote is from this link: http://www.enotalone.com/article/5582.html
Each and everyone of us have our own distinct personalities, some individual may have that certain personality that others don’t have and vice versa. We deny or not, we have to admit that almost everyday we define or evaluate the personalities of the people around us, we are fond of observing others personalities whether it is moral or immoral, sometimes we became very judgmental in criticizing others personalities.
Well, we know that the only person that knows each of our own characteristics or personalities is our selves. So, now I will start to describe my personality traits base on the test that we have taken last August 14,2010that was given to us by our instructor Mr. Randy Gamboa, the exam was 32 item , it was answerable by A and B only and every letter has a corresponding values, it’s values are ranging from zero (0) to two (2), after answering the situational statements we calculated our answers and as I found out the result of the personal traits test which is 39,and it’s interpretation is that I am somewhat entrepreneurial, after seeing the result I felt really happy for I found out that I also have the ability of being an entrepreneur someday, basing on the situational statements that we have answered previously. I wasn’t expecting for the good outcome of my personal traits test for I am not really into entrepreneurship, but upon finding out the result of the personal traits test it gives me or serves me as an inspiration that I could be an entrepreneur someday.
And for me to be able to be a good entrepreneur someday, I have to retain these factors or features of being a good and successful entrepreneur
* Optimistic – I have to view things positively, I have to disregard all the circumstances that could hamper the development of the business. I have to think what the best for the business is.
* Creative - is thinking outside the box, or what we call going beyond the limit. We have to expand our minds of what is beyond the ordinary through fine research and collection of data. It is all about exploring or discovering other data’s for the business, try other genres so that customers will wonder what is new about the business.
* Charismatic - intelligence of communicating with different walks of life. Who says a charming man is less than an intelligent one? Being a good entrepreneur we also have to be good in conveying enchanting words to get hold of that convincing power that no one dares to resist. We have to use the magic of our eyes for us to catch the attention of the person we are trying to convince. It is not always intelligence that catches the customer’s attention; it also involves the looks, the charm, and the convincing power. What is the use of your intelligence? If you don’t know how to grab other people’s attention, do you think that with your knowledge alone you easily grab others eye without using any charm??Well, it’s impossible... Right?
* Stability – either physical, mental, social or emotional. A leader must have a stable life, for him to be able to conquer tough situations during tough times.A leader must have the quality or attribute of being firm and steadfast.
* Risk-taker –as an individual who is starting up his own dream, he or she should be firm and must have the guts and balls to take the big leap of plunging into his own doom or success. He or she should not be afraid of taking chances when opportunity strikes.
* Energetic – willing to do whatever it takes for him or her to reach what he or she really wants. His drive must always be in the utmost level. His enthusiasm must conquer the next best thing.
* Time bound - like a written report in a newspaper, an entrepreneur must be on the top of every innovation. By looking at our past, we could predict our future.
I got these ideas about these factors of being a good entrepreneur in this link: http://www.articlesbase.com/business-articles/the-characteristics-of-a-good-entrepreneur--812710.html#ixzz0xXsCcTj0
Being a leader really takes a very big responsibility, there are many possible things that a leader can go through. Everyday you can encounter different problems; maybe these problems could make us fragile and be uninspired in the things that we have to do. Being an entrepreneur, we have to put or keep in mind that
“If we want a rainbow, we must go through the rain.”
This quote emphasize that in a success there is really a failure or consequences/ challenges that you will be facing, whether how tough is it, it’s really a part of the cycle of success.
This time I will now detail my own distinct personality.
Jessa Auman Suazo
 JOKER –this personality is the one I considered as the best asset because I really love to see my friends smiling when I am telling them jokes. It feels good to stare at their faces with their big smiles because of my jokes, for in my own little way I can make someone happy.
 JOLLY – in the sense that I am very jolly person, when you saw me I was always smiling, I think this personality is the suspect why I have lots of friends or I can easily win new friends.
 OUTGOING – for I am sociable and responsive to others, even though I have just met the person I can easily be with them.I have a very outgoing personality and makes friends very easily.
 LIGHT HEARTED – according to my friends I am light hearted, they can easily approach me when they have some problems. I easily feel pity whenever someone needs my help; I whole heartedly offer my help for someone who really needs it.
 TRUSTWORTHY – in the sense that your secrets are safe when you reveal it to me, you might see that I am very talkative and very fond of chatting with friends but when you tell me your secrets I am 100 % sure that your secrets are very safe and I won’t really reveal it.
 GOAL ORIENTED – for whenever I have goals in life I really want to achieve it, I am very willing to take risk for that goal.
 ENERGETIC – because there is no time that you can see me very lousy, every day when I go to school you will always see the energetic Jessa entering the school gate or wherever you see me, with a big big smile in her beautiful face (hahaha!!) …
 APPROACHABLE – anytime that you need something from me, I am easy to meet or converse or do business with.
 ACTIVE –I am tending to become more severe or wider in scope.
 FRIENDLY – because I have the temper and disposition of a friend; willing to promote the good of another. I do love this quote about friendship,
“The secret of happiness is this: let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile.
-Bertrand Russell”
 THOUGHTFUL –for I am partaking or showing regard for the well-being or happiness of others and a bent for anticipating their needs or wishes.
I think that these factors would be a big help for me to be a successful entrepreneur.
But there are some negative personalities or characteristics that could be a hindrance for me to succeed at this moment because . . .
I am not that hard-working- sometimes laziness will start to show up, that I don’t really want to work. I just want to relax. But if I want to succeed, I have to overcome this negative side of my personality.
I can’t make decisions all alone – most of the time, I noticed about myself that I could not decide by my own, I have to consult other ideas for me to come up with my own decision.
I easily got disappointed – Whenever I faced failures or gaps I easily got saddened and I don’t want to make it again, it made me very upset when I commend disappointments. Disappointments are likely to be the reason for me to quit at that certain work or to that things that I am doing.
I enjoy being with my friends – it is that whenever I am with my friends, I don’t mind other business because I don’t want to be separated or to be away from my friends. I do love my friends so much.
I am afraid to take risk – because I am afraid of what would be the outcome of that risk that I am going to take. I am not the kind of person that is willing to conquer all the consequences in order to get the peak of his or her goal.

That factors or features are my negative sides, but I know that someday I can overcome that negative features of mine. There are still a lot of time for me to change, a time to get the better of all my worries and suspicions within myself. I am only the right individual who is accountable to push my own self to transform those downbeat characters or personalities that I have. And I do believe that there are always a solution in every problem, so there is a huge opportunities for changes, improvements and discoveries.
For changing those negative personalities would really play a big role for me to be a good entrepreneur someday, to be fine in handling business, and for being a good entrepreneur your big reward is your SUCCESS. And just keep in mind that if you have achieved success, you have to keep your feet on the ground, always acknowledge the persons behind your success, and do not act as if you are the greatest person, treat your employees as your friends your buddies.
For you cannot enjoy triumph, when you are all alone. It is the best to rejoice when you share it to others, the best way to enjoy or rejoice is when you are beside the people you love and the people they love you. For if you do right way to celebrate triumph, many blessing will come to you, a special blessings from our Creator Jesus.

Well, I guess that’s all about my reflection/evaluation regarding to the personality traits test that was given to us. I realized that personality traits test help us a lot for it really reflects our personality, we will just be amazed about the results of the test that it’s really us. It also motivates us to be more responsible and to be good in terns of our personality, for it reflects the REAL US, the REAL YOU, and most especially the REAL ME.
So, that’s not all of my personality but what I have written are the personalities that you can see that I have. I hope that you enjoy reading my reflection about the personality trait test, I also hope that you also take your own personality trait test.













I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you



flower jeXah flower

No comments:

Post a Comment